|The first draft of the pie. Yours will look different.|
- Oreo pie crust
- One cup milk chocolate chips
- One package neufchatal cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup milk
- Walnuts to garnish
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler. Add a splash of milk to thin. Spread over bottom of Oreo pie crust. Allow to cool.
- Mix the neufchatal, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the cocoa and milk, mix until thoroughly combined. Spread over chocolate layer.
- Garnish with walnuts.
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour. (Best the next day)
I changed the layering because the chocolate becomes so hard that when you cut the pie, the soft layer just oozed out. You could also do a thinner layer of chocolate, but that's just no fun. Is it?