Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wow! That looks fancy!

I'm not sure if this really falls under the realm of review, or just a shameless plug.  Either way, I'd like to introduce you to a great website that I've used a ton in my professional and personal life:

http://www.scrapvillage.com/

The site is created, obviously, for scrapbookers in mind.  It has a great section for layouts and products.  However, the section I've used is the font section.

They have the coolest fonts!  And they're free!!!

I don't know how they collect their fonts, or who creates them, but if you want something in font form, they have it.

Need a specialized font for your newsletter about spreading germs?  Check out the G category for "Germs."  It's a great, creepy crawlie font, where the letters have eyes and teeth.  That'll make the kids wash their hands!

One of my personal favorites is in the C category, Catholic School Girls.  It's that bubbly, flirty handwriting I always wish I had, but never mastered.

The W-X category is a huge cache of recognizable scripts.  They have the Walt Disney script, Willy Wonka's font, and two different Wild West Themes.

Whether you are spicing up a form or creating invitations, this is your one stop shop for creative and unique fonts.  I can guarantee that someone will ask you where you got your cool fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment